In this week’s episode, I’m joined by Ghitta Larsen. Ghitta is the woman behind the videos, pictures, and all things media for Revival Strength. She studied cinematography at NYU and now works in the fitness media field. This is a conversation that I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. In today’s episode we discuss media, how media is being used today and how it’s changed, skills of media production, creativity, and much more.
- 5:10- Getting started in fitness media
- 7:50- How did you get started with media in the very begining/
- 11:30- Mental structure for story telling through media
- 15:18- Skills for different mediums
- 17:00- The advancement and progression of cinematography and other art forms
- 19:06- The shift in media
- 22:30- Access to professional equipment
- 23:14- To get better at a craft you have to put in time
- 24:43- How do you know if the media you are putting out is successful?
- 29:03- Social media management and the value of it
- 32:01- Utilizing the social media platform for growth
- 34:34- Consistency is key
- 36:43- Behind the scenes of media
- 42:07- Market saturation and exposure of a platform
- 45:54- Questions to ask when starting up
- 50:10- Showing interest
- 56:15- The value of conversation with a mentor
- 1:00:06- Change in the norms
- 1:06:18- Rapid fire questions
Resources we may have talked about
How you can connect with Ghitta
How you can connect with Misbah
Website: Miz HQ
This episode is brought to you by Revive-Rx. Their supplements help me stay fueled and help me live the motto of #lookgoodmovewell. I personally am a huge fan of the Recover Strawberry, which I use immediately after my training sessions. Use the code “miz10” to get 10% off your purchase.
If you wanna grab any book we’ve talked about in the past, head over to theairbornemind.com/readinglist. You’ll see all the books recommended from each guest. And if you want you can get a free audiobook and 30 day free trial there as well.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review on iTunesand lemme know what you think. It would really help me out so I can continue creating awesome stuff for you.
And remember the greatest compliment you can give is by sharing this with someone else who might enjoy it or somewhere on the web. Once again thank you for being a listener and supporting the show. Until next time.