Lachy Rowston is the co-host of The Mind Muscle Project, which is Australia’s #1 Health & Fitness podcast. He is also the co-owner of CrossFit Creature. When I was in Australia, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to sit down with Lachy. We chat about podcasting, gym ownership, business, cultivating creativity, and so much more.
- (9:20) – Coach to Owner
- (15:46 – Appreciating creativity
- (17:04) – Origins of the podcast
- (20:20) – Holy shit moments from 140 episodes
- (24:50) – Balancing being an athelte and coach
- (26:07) – The Values Factor
- (34:47) – Work-life balance
- (42:23) – How to enjoy the process
- (1:04:00) – Addiction to social media
- (1:10:00) – Cultivating creativity
Resources we may have talked about:
- The Mindful Athlete
- The Values Factor
- Starting Strength
- The Richest Man In Babylon
- The Fighter & The Kid
- Big Brown Breakdown
- Joe Rogan Experience
- The Startup Podcast
How you can connect with Lachy:
If you wanna grab any book we’ve talked about in the past, head over to theairbornemind.com/readinglist. You’ll see all the books recommended from each guest. And if you want you can get a free audiobook and 30 day free trial there as well.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review on iTunes and lemme know what you think. It would really help me out so I can continue creating awesome stuff for you.
And remember the greatest compliment you can give is by sharing this with someone else who might enjoy it or somewhere on the web. Once again thank you for being a listener and supporting the show. Until next time.