Today we’re joined by Noah Kagan, who is the Chief Sumo at Sumo, AppSumo, and KingSumo, where he helps entrepreneurs becomes more successful. He was the 30th employee at Facebook, number 4 at Mint, and also worked at Intel. Noah works to help people be armed with the tools to create systems in online businesses and market themselves more effectively. In today’s episode, we talk about maximizing your unique abilities, effectively using time, why Noah values coaching, and so much more.
- (3:34)- How do you create things people look forward to
- (4:29)- Being honest with yourself
- (7:02)- Challenges to getting started
- (10:13)- Surround myself with support
- (14:28)- My unique abilities
- (18:18)- Effectively using time
- (20:59)- Coaching is an art valued beyond what we see
- (25:10)- Accountability
- (31:21)- Coffee Challenge
- (32:30)- Serendipity and intentionality in learning
- (34:32)- How do you choose a coach
- (36:17)- Unlimited opportunity
- (39:58)- Money doesn’t make you a different person
Resources we may have talked about:
How you can connect with Noah:
This episode is brought to you by Revive-Rx. Their supplements help me stay fueled and help me live the motto of #lookgoodmovewell. I personally am a huge fan of the Recover Strawberry, which I use immediately after my training sessions. Use the code “miz10” to get 10% off your purchase.
If you wanna grab any book we’ve talked about in the past, head over to theairbornemind.com/readinglist. You’ll see all the books recommended from each guest. And if you want you can get a free audiobook and 30 day free trial there as well.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review on iTunes and lemme know what you think. It would really help me out so I can continue creating awesome stuff for you.
And remember the greatest compliment you can give is by sharing this with someone else who might enjoy it or somewhere on the web. Once again thank you for being a listener and supporting the show. Until next time.